Lennys Grill & Subs, the Tennessee-based, Philadelphia-style sub sandwich shop, debuted the 'Cubano Sub Sandwich' at all of its locations. The sandwich is a slight reimagining of a traditional Cubano sandwich. The Cubano Sub Sandwich includes grilled ham, smoked bacon, and melted cheese for its main toppings. As for the sauces, the sandwich boasts both mayonnaise and mustard which results in a sweet, creamy, and tangy taste.
The Cubano Sub Sandwich is available at all Lennys Grill & Subs locations as of May 16th, and it will be available while supplies last until July 24th. The sandwich has an SRP of $6.29, though this price may vary between restaurant locations. Lennys Grill & Subs stated that it believes the variety the Cubano Sub Sandwich brings to its menu will lead to customer attraction and retention.
Image Credit: Lennys Grill & Subs
Lennys Grill & Subs Debuted a Limited-Time Cubano Sub Sandwich
1. Cuban-inspired Sandwiches - The growing trend towards Cuban-inspired sandwiches could lead to an increase in innovation in sandwich shops.
2. Limited-time Menu Items - Limited-time menu items can create urgency and excitement for customers, leading to increased sales and customer retention.
3. Varied Sauces in Sandwiches - Innovative sandwich shops could explore the use of varied sauces in their sandwiches to create unique and exciting flavor combinations.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains could benefit from adding limited-time menu items featuring unique and innovative flavors, such as Cuban-inspired sandwiches.
2. Sandwich Shops - Sandwich shops can differentiate themselves from the competition by offering unique sandwich options, such as Cuban-inspired sandwiches, to attract and retain customers.
3. Condiment Companies - Condiment companies could create new and innovative sauce options that sandwich shops can incorporate into their sandwiches, creating unique flavor experiences for customers.