CryptoArmor was founded by entrepreneurs Grant Mitterlehner and Brendon Kelley. Based in Austin, the cybersecurity startup is bringing runtime protection to the crypto industry. The protection software works to prevent breaches and ransomware to protect crypto investors from hackers.
More specifically, CryptoArmor is designed to secure NFT projects, wallets, crypto miners, and more. Through the startup company's runtime protection software, crypto users and investors have an opportunity to safeguard their assets. Companies can also use the software to maintain private customer information. Some noteworthy services offered by the new company include crypto runtime protection, privacy and compliance, vCISO, penetration tests, and more to ensure online safety. Those interested can visit CryptoArmor's online website for more cybersecurity details.
Image Credit: CryptoArmor
CryptoArmor is Designed to Prevent Ransomware in Real-Time
1. Crypto Security Startups - The rise of crypto has created an opportunity for new startups specializing in providing secure solutions, which can disrupt traditional cybersecurity companies.
2. Real-time Protection - Solutions that offer real-time protection can provide a competitive edge for security startups in the fast-paced and ever-evolving crypto industry.
3. NFT Protection - As NFTs become more valuable and mainstream, there is a growing need for cybersecurity companies to provide tailored solutions to prevent theft and fraud.
1. Cybersecurity - The world of cybersecurity is rapidly expanding, and with the rise of crypto, investors in this industry have a unique advantage in creating tailored solutions specifically for the crypto community.
2. Cryptocurrency - As blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies gain more widespread adoption, there will be a growing need for secure solutions to keep digital assets safe from theft and fraud.
3. Fintech - With the increasing use of cryptocurrency in the financial industry, there is a need for fintech companies to work closely with cybersecurity startups to provide seamless and secure services to customers.