Cruelty-free organic skincare products are in high demand within the context of the beauty industry. Thus, companies are striving to achieve healthy and optimal recipes to satisfy the modern-day consumer. The Organic Skin Co. is on the cutting-edge of this with its supercritical extraction technique. This process allows the manufacturer to gain access to the most impactful components of the plant. That is, it is "a breakthrough in herbal extraction [that provides] the cleanest, purest way to extract all of a plant's goodness." The supercritical extraction does not rely on chemical solvents and the result is all-natural and pure.
In addition, to being vegan and nutritious, the cruelty-free organic skincare brand gives back to the planet by planting a tree for every product sold.
The Organic Skin Co. Uses a Supercritical Extraction Technique
1. Cruelty-free Beauty Products - The trend towards cruelty-free skincare and makeup brands using all-natural and pure ingredients is increasing.
2. Supercritical Extraction Techniques - The trend towards supercritical extraction techniques for herbal extraction is gaining momentum in the beauty industry.
3. Eco-friendly Beauty Brands - The trend towards eco-friendly beauty brands that give back to the planet is becoming more popular among consumers.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry has an opportunity to innovate by using supercritical extraction techniques to produce cruelty-free and eco-friendly products.
2. Herbal Extraction Industry - The herbal extraction industry has an opportunity to innovate by developing and promoting supercritical extraction techniques for cruelty-free and organic skincare products.
3. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry has an opportunity to innovate by creating cruelty-free and eco-friendly beauty brands that use all-natural and pure ingredients.