'Antar Penguin' recently launched a new crowdfunding campaign for its cruelty-free coats. Goose down is a warm and functional material that makes great insulation for winter jackets. The problem is that mass-market down is largely plucked from live geese that live in less than ideal conditions.
Antar Penguin wants to offer a more ethical option for consumers who are still interested in goose down products. Antar Penguin produces high-quality jackets that are made from ethically-colected goose down. Instead of live-plucking, the brand relies on down that comes from geese that have been killed for their meat. The down that is collected is also used more effectively than in a regular jacket. This means that the same degree of warmth is achieved with less down.
Although the use of goose down is likely to remain a common practice, Antar Penguin provides a more ethical option in the form of its cruelty-free coats.
This Company Makes Cruelty-Free Coats Out of Sustainable Goose Down
1. Ethical Goose Down - Opportunity to disrupt the market by offering cruelty-free coats made from ethically-collected goose down.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity to cater to the increasing demand for sustainable and ethically-produced fashion products.
3. Animal Welfare - Opportunity to address the growing concern for animal welfare in the fashion industry by offering cruelty-free alternatives.
1. Fashion - Opportunity to innovate within the fashion industry by offering ethically-produced and sustainable clothing.
2. Outdoor Gear - Opportunity to disrupt the outdoor gear industry by providing cruelty-free jackets with high-quality insulation.
3. Ethical Consumer Goods - Opportunity to tap into the market of ethical consumer goods by offering cruelty-free and sustainable products.