The Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Rooftop Tent has been designed as an ultra-functional solution for up to two people to utilize when looking to explore without having to leave the comforts of home behind.
Designed to be installed onto the top of a 4x4 vehicle, the tent features an ErgoCell memory foam mattress along with a high-grade design that will protect against mold, water and mildew. The tent can be accessed via an integrated ladder that will keep you cool and dry as you rest, while the design allows it to be easily tucked away onto the vehicle when it's time to move onto your next location.
The Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Rooftop Tent acknowledges the rising number of consumers looking to partake in nomadic camping trips to escape their daily routine on their own terms.
The Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Rooftop Tent Provides Space for Two
1. Rooftop Camping - The trend of rooftop camping offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for outdoor equipment manufacturers to create innovative, space-saving tents that can be easily installed on top of vehicles.
2. Nomadic Camping - The trend of nomadic camping provides an opportunity for travel agencies and tourism companies to offer unique, customized experiences for adventurous consumers who want to escape their daily routines.
3. All-in-one Camping Solutions - The trend of all-in-one camping solutions presents an opportunity for outdoor gear companies to create multi-functional camping equipment that combines sleeping space, storage, and other amenities in a compact design.
1. Outdoor Equipment Manufacturing - The outdoor equipment manufacturing industry can benefit from the rooftop camping trend by designing and producing innovative, lightweight, and easy-to-install rooftop tents.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry has an opportunity to cater to the nomadic camping trend by offering customized camping experiences and organizing adventure trips for consumers seeking unique outdoor experiences.
3. Outdoor Gear Retail - The outdoor gear retail industry can capitalize on the all-in-one camping solutions trend by stocking and promoting versatile camping gear that provides convenience and functionality in a compact package.