Most crowdfunding platforms allow individuals to raise money for a person, product, or a cause, however, Supportful takes this to another level. Marketed as an all-in-one tool, the crowdfunding platform enables users to offer support in different ways, including transportation, meals, babysitting, and more.
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, Supportful has created a dedicated page to curate pandemic-specific relief efforts, whether that be a monetary donation or a gesture. Aside from directly supporting impacted communities, other ideas include the creation of virtual tip jars or hosting virtual happy hours to help local businesses. Another idea is to create specialized care packages for essential workers or those in need, as well as coordinating "virtual check-ins" like managing digital playdates or coordinating group hangouts.
Image Credit: Supportful
Supportful Offers Different Pathways of Help During COVID-19
1. All-in-one Crowdfunding - Supportful takes crowdfunding to another level by offering support in different ways, beyond just monetary donations.
2. Pandemic-specific Relief Efforts - In response to COVID-19, Supportful has created a dedicated page to curate pandemic-specific relief efforts.
3. Virtual Community Building - Supportful encourages virtual community building through virtual tip jars and happy hours, specialized care packages, and coordinating virtual check-ins.
1. Crowdfunding - Crowdfunding platforms could explore offering all-in-one support tools like Supportful to differentiate their services.
2. Nonprofit and Social Impact - Nonprofits and organizations with a social impact mission could use Supportful to raise funds and support in different ways beyond traditional monetary donations.
3. Small Business and Hospitality - Small businesses and hospitality brands can take inspiration from Supportful's virtual community building efforts to drive engagement and support during crises like COVID-19.