If you love cross-stitching and body art, this cross-stitch tattoo series by Turkish tattoo artist Eva Krbdk will be a sight for sore eyes. Working out of Daft Art Tattoo, she has done several pieces with this needle point-inspired twist.
From roses and abstract swirls to celebrities and figures from pop culture, Eva has done a wide variety of subjects in this style. On her Instagram you can see Marilyn Monroe and a storm trooper helmet as well as animals like foxes and elephants. Her account shows an enormous versatility in talent, with watercolor, book illustration replicas and other stunning work.
In addition to the cross-stitch tattoo, Eva also specializes in mandala and geometric designs as well as animated characters.
This Cross-Stitch Tattoo Work by Eva Krbdk is Visually Versatile
1. Cross-stitch Tattoo - This trend explores the fusion of cross-stitching and body art, creating visually versatile tattoos.
2. Watercolor Tattoos - This trend showcases tattoos with a watercolor aesthetic, adding a unique and artistic twist to body art.
3. Geometric Designs - This trend focuses on tattoos featuring intricate geometric designs, providing a modern and abstract aesthetic.
1. Tattoo Studios - Tattoo studios can offer cross-stitch and watercolor tattoo services to cater to the growing demand for unique and artistic body art.
2. Art Supplies - Art supply companies can capitalize on the trend by promoting cross-stitch patterns and watercolor tattoo ink as specialized products.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories brands can incorporate cross-stitch and geometric tattoo designs into their products, offering a trendy and unique style to consumers.