Seedling's cactus cross-stitch kit is designed for creative kids and is a product that encourages hands-on learning. The crafty toy consists of a circular stitching template, embroidery fabrics, needles and even colored thread. Each DIY kit also includes colored pencils and wooden beads that offer even more customization options for children.
In an age where too much screen time is often an issue for parents with small kids, Seedling aims to encourage creative play with its vast product range. The crafty brand for kids carries a myriad of DIY kits including those inspired by fairy tales, competitive sports or engineering.
Inviting kids to play the old fashioned way and without technology, this low-tech toy is reflective of a new wave of nostalgic toys that are being marketed to a modern generation.
Seedling's Cactus Embroidery Kit Encourages Hands-On Play
1. Nostalgic Toys for Kids - Creative toy brands can tap into the market for nostalgic toys that encourage traditional, low-tech play.
2. Hands-on Learning - With the increasing concern over screen time, products that offer hands-on learning opportunities for kids are in high-demand.
3. Customizable Crafting Kits - Crafting kits with customization options can cater to the individual interests of children and promote creativity.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can innovate by bringing back classic toys for a new generation and marketing them as a way to promote non-digital play.
2. Education Industry - Hands-on learning products like craft kits can be a valuable tool for educators and parents who want to supplement traditional teaching methods.
3. Arts and Crafts Industry - The arts and crafts industry has an opportunity to tap into the kids' market through product lines that offer customizable and interactive craft kits.