DIVE Communications is a creative new startup that is putting forward the DIVE app, which is like a cross between Skype, Snapchat and a social network. Essentially, the app allows you to record a video conversation with someone, without having to be using the app at the same time as another user. This way, DIVE makes it easy to host questions and answer sessions, as well as screen potential job candidates, blind dates, or connect with friends and family no matter how close or far away they are.
As the CEO and co-founder of DIVE Communications, Chelsea O'Connor is bringing her vision for the future of communication to life. O'Connor describes that "I see DIVE as a second nature tool for people, permeating the visual communication landscape in both social and enterprise and serving as a leader in alternative mobile communication systems." As a startup, DIVE Communications is looking for partners to make this vision become a reality.
This Creative New Startup Helps Video Conversations Suit Your Schedule
1. Flexible Video-conversation Platforms - Opportunities for developing, employing and investing in video-conversation apps that record conversations across time to suit users' schedules.
2. Advancements in Video-conversation Technology - Opportunities for developing and incorporating new features to video conversation apps that offer more convenience to users.
3. Virtual Interview and Networking Tools - Opportunities for creating virtual networking and recruiting platforms that leverage video-conversation technology to facilitate virtual interactions.
1. Software Development - The software development industry can leverage video-conversation technology to create new innovative solutions for communication and collaboration.
2. Human Resources - The HR industry can leverage video-conversation technology to create virtual recruitment platforms that enable remote interviews and networking.
3. Social Media - The social media industry can develop video-conversation solutions that enable users to connect with friends and family across time zones and busy schedules.