In its amazingly creative lingerie ad, Australian intimates brand Berlei highlights the importance of a good sports bra. The campaign features the label's performance-oriented collection for Spring/Summer 2018 and the advertising materials are completed in partnership with ad agency The Monkeys.
Berlei's provocatively creative lingerie ad is dubbed 'Stop Your Boobs Playing Their Own Game.' The commercial boasts a breast-like ball that is used in sports like tennis, soccer or as a medicine ball. The tongue-in-cheek campaign calls attention to the fact that with each sport, female breasts can move around uncontrollably in their own way. As a result, Berlei urges consumers to look into their options for sport bras and select one, in order to avoid breast tissue damage and saggy body parts.
Berlei's Ad Emphasizes the Effects Sports Have on Breasts
1. Sports Bra Awareness - A focus on the importance of a good sports bra in promoting healthy physical activity among women.
2. Playful Advertising - The use of creative and unconventional advertising methods to raise awareness of important health issues.
3. Body Positivity in Advertising - A trend towards celebrating diverse body types and promoting self-confidence in lingerie advertising.
1. Intimates - Opportunities for the development of innovative, performance-oriented lingerie collections for active women.
2. Advertising - Opportunities for ad agencies to develop creative and impactful campaigns that raise awareness of important health issues in a playful manner.
3. Athletic Apparel - Opportunities for athletic apparel companies to promote body positivity and inclusivity in their advertising and product lines.