The Olive Garden 'Create Your Own Lasagna' promotion has been announced by the restaurant brand as a new way for consumers to order a meal that has been created with all of their own preferences in mind.
The new menu promotion starts with the brand's new 'Four Cheese Lasagna' that can be customized with your choice of sauce and various toppings like veggies, meat and much more. This allows patrons to create their very own meal rather than settling for what's on the menu, which speaks to the growing demand for personalized food options amongst many consumer demographics.
The Olive Garden 'Create Your Own Lasagna' promotion is available now at participating locations nationwide and can be ordered through July 22.
Image Credit: Olive Garden
The Olive Garden 'Create Your Own Lasagna' Promo Starts at $12.99
1. Personalized Food Options - Businesses can capitalize on this trend by utilizing technology to easily offer customizable menus and options personalized to each individual's preferences.
2. Customized Promotions - Customized promotions like Olive Garden’s ‘Create Your Own Lasagna’ can lead to brand loyalty and increased revenue by making customers feel heard and valued.
3. Demand for Choice - Offering a variety of choices and options that cater to individual dietary needs and preferences is becoming a necessity in the food industry.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can tailor their menu items to cater towards personalized options to keep up with changing consumer demands.
2. Technology Industry - Businesses that create technology-based solutions for the food industry to offer customizable options have a large potential market to tap into.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can utilize customized promotions and menus to create a more memorable experience for guests and drive customer loyalty.