Lime Crime recently expanded its bold line of lip products with an all-new cream liquid lipstick called Lip Blaze, which gets its name from offering the properties of both a lip butter and glaze. The Lip Blaze is also aptly named for its inclusion of cannabis sativa seed oil, which adds richness and shine to the formula. Some of the other nourishing ingredients that can be found in the hydrating lip product alongside hemp seed oil include shea butter, rosemary leaf extract, rice bran extract and sunflower extract.
The creamy liquid lipstick is highly moisturizing and never sticky, featuring a scent with rose and violet notes. The cannabis sativa seed oil-infused liquid lipstick is offered in 12 universally flattering nude shades, including Herb, Cash and Bud.
The 'Lip Blaze' Cream Liquid Lipstick Has Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
1. Hemp-infused Cosmetics - The infusion of cannabis-derived ingredients into cosmetic products is a trend that continues to grow rapidly as consumers seek out natural and organic options for their skincare routine.
2. Nourishing Lip Products - Consumers are increasingly seeking lip products that not only offer cosmetic benefits, like color and shine, but also provide condition and hydration to the lips.
3. Natural Ingredients - The use of natural and plant-based ingredients is a trend that is here to stay as consumers become more conscious of what they put on their skin and seek out less toxic and more sustainable options.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the trend of hemp-infused cosmetics and natural ingredients by offering innovative products that cater to consumers' growing desire for sustainable and nourishing options.
2. CBD Industry - The CBD industry has an opportunity to expand its product offerings beyond oils and edibles by incorporating CBD and other cannabis-derived ingredients into cosmetics and other personal care products.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - The trend towards natural and organic ingredients presents an opportunity for sustainable agriculture to innovate and produce high-quality plant-based ingredients that can be used in a variety of industries, including cosmetics and personal care.