With legalization of marijuana becoming a reality in many cities, it is only natural that products such as the Crafty Vaporizer would become an interest for many. Created with tech-savvy individuals in mind, this particular model connects with smartphones so that users can control temperature, LED brightness and vibration remotely through a corresponding app.
Sleek and simple, the high quality Crafty Vaporizer crafted in Germany by Storz & Bickel. It can be used both with aromatic blends as well as solid concentrats and liquids. Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery, it boats several cutting-edge thermal engineering features to enhance the vaporization experience. As written on the website, the Crafty Vaporizer's "effective vapor production system makes for an enjoyable experience without the learning curve or multitude of components found in other vaporizers."
Storz & Bickel's Crafty Vaporizer is Made for Tech-Savvy Users
1. Smartphone-controlled Vaporizers - The trend of smartphone-controlled vaporizers offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the cannabis and technology industries.
2. Legalization of Marijuana - The trend of marijuana legalization creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in sectors such as cannabis products, health and wellness, and tourism.
3. High-quality Vaporization Experience - The trend of high-quality vaporization experiences presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the vaping industry, focusing on advanced technology and user-friendly design.
1. Cannabis Products - The cannabis products industry can seize the disruptive innovation opportunity by developing smartphone-controlled vaporizers and innovative accessories.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating cutting-edge apps and devices for smartphone-controlled vaporizers.
3. Vaping - The vaping industry can embrace the disruptive innovation potential by designing high-quality vaporizers that integrate smartphone control features for enhanced user experience.