Fable is a newly launched line of mindfully crafted cocktails that take cues from modern mixology and cannabis culture. Infused with cannabis, the botanical beverages share a simple alternative to alcohol that shares a microdose of THC and THC—each 12-ounce bottle shares three cocktail servings and four milligrams of THC and two milligrams CBD per serving.
The premium beverages set themselves apart as refreshing social tonics that can be found in flavors that play with notes of berries, flowers, citrus and herbs. Night Flight, for example, has hints of ginger, cucumber, blackberry, hibiscus, spearmint and lemon, while Best Zest fuses bright citrus fruits with warming spices like cinnamon and cardamom. The perfectly balanced beverages were intentionally crafted to achieve just the right viscosity and bite.
Fable's Intentionally Crafted Cocktails Feature CBD & THC
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - The rise of cannabis-infused beverages creates opportunities for companies to experiment with new flavors and dosages to appeal to a growing consumer market.
2. Alternative to Alcohol - Cannabis-infused beverages that are positioned as an alternative to alcohol offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to capitalize on the trend towards healthier lifestyle choices.
3. Mindful Mixology - The trend towards more mindful drinking experiences creates opportunities for companies to develop craft cocktails that use quality ingredients and controlled doses of cannabis to provide a unique drinking experience.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry has an opportunity to expand their product offerings to include cannabis-infused beverages to capitalize on a growing trend towards healthier drinking options.
2. Cannabis Industry - The cannabis industry can explore partnerships with the beverage industry to develop new products and take advantage of the growing demand for cannabis-infused beverages.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can incorporate cannabis-infused beverages into their bar offerings to appeal to a growing market of consumers looking for unique and mindful drinking experiences.