This craft kit was designed to show adults that they don't need to be afraid of DIY projects or embarrassing themselves with Pinterest fails. Invented by Taylor Sizemore, Steps consist of a variety of kits that can turn anyone into a craft person. The Seattle-based company hopes to show people that they can make and fix things, from art to furniture.
Using a minimum of tools, you can repair various things, even if you are confined to a small space. In addition to a craft kit that is specific to macrame wall hanging, there are also kits for a coat or towel rack and a 'cut-a-skate' kit. The kits are also designed to give you a sense of accomplishment upon completion, as well as a renewed mindset.
This Craft Kit Company Helps Grown-Ups Feel More Confident in Their Fixing Ability
1. DIY Projects for Adults - Encourages adults to explore their creative side and gain confidence in their fixing abilities.
2. Craft Kits for Grown-ups - Caters to the needs of adults who want to engage in crafting activities and create functional art pieces.
3. Renewed Mindset Through Crafting - Provides an opportunity for adults to experience a sense of accomplishment and develop a positive mindset through completing craft projects.
1. Crafting and DIY Industry - Offers a wide range of products and services tailored to adults seeking creative outlets and DIY projects.
2. Home Improvement and Repair Industry - Provides tools, resources, and services for adults to fix and maintain their homes and furniture.
3. Wellness and Personal Development Industry - Offers activities and products that promote personal growth, mental well-being, and a sense of achievement in adults.