Lunar is expanding its range of Asian-American craft hard seltzers with an all-new Heritage line that plays with the flavors of popular Asian foods. The range was developed with the aid of New York-based chefs and local restaurant owners so that people have a new way to appreciate the brand as first and only Asian American craft hard seltzer made with quality fruits and ingredients from Asia.
The company got its start in 2020 by mashing up the ever-growing craft seltzer category with yuzu juice, lychee and maesil plum syrup sourced from Asia. Now, a limited-edition line is sharing three all-new flavors: Tamarind & Rice Paddy Herb, Pineapple Cake and Mango & Chili Salt.
Lunar's Heritage Line Pays Tribute to Popular Asian Foods
1. Flavor Innovation - Companies can explore new and exotic flavors to stand out in the crowded seltzer market.
2. Cultural Homage - Brands that pay homage to specific cultures or cuisines can attract niche audiences seeking authentic experiences.
3. Collaborative Development - Partnering with chefs and local restaurant owners can lead to unique and successful flavor combinations.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Incorporating unusual fruit and flavor combinations can help alcoholic beverage brands stand out in a crowded marketplace.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore pairing flavors from popular cultural cuisines to create unique taste experiences.
3. Hospitality - Restaurants and hotels can create house-made, Asian-inspired seltzers to offer consumers refreshing and unique beverage options.