Vegan food company Vegan To-Go has introduced a wonderfully delicious and convenient Hearty Meatless Cowboy Chili meal, available in the frozen section of over 200 Harris Teeter stores in Washington, D.C., South Carolina and North Carolina.
This great frozen meal is essentially a Southwest-style hearty black bean chili that uses meatless ground crumbles in place of ground beef. It's exceptionally easy to prepare -- all you have to do is heat it up and eat it up! This product is completely free of genetically modified organisms and trans fats, and offers 12 grams of protein. Delicious and nutritious, it's the best and most complete vegan chili you could hope to have.
Ultimately, Vegan To-Go's Hearty Meatless Cowboy Chili product caters to the twin growing demands for more frozen entrees and more vegan offerings.
This Meatless Cowboy Chili Uses Meatless Ground Crumbles
1. Frozen Entrees - Frozen food companies can capitalize on the growing demand for convenient and delicious frozen meals.
2. Vegan Food - The increasing popularity of veganism creates opportunities for businesses to develop and market innovative plant-based products.
3. Meat Substitutes - The use of meatless alternatives, such as ground crumbles, allows companies to meet the demand for meat-free options and cater to vegetarian and vegan customers.
1. Frozen Food - The frozen food industry can explore new flavors and meal options to meet the demands of health-conscious consumers seeking convenience.
2. Vegan Food - Vegan food companies can develop a wider range of delicious and nutritious plant-based meals to cater to the growing vegan market.
3. Plant-based Meat - The plant-based meat industry can continue to innovate and improve meat substitutes to provide more sustainable and healthier options for consumers.