Green Earth Technologies
We love our hamburgers and we love our cars - one bad for us and the other for Mother Nature. A new product from Green Earth Technologies (GET) seeks to help the later of the two. It seems there is an overabundance of cow fat - about 200 lbs of tallow per cow. GET has produced a motor oil made from the inexpensive cow byproduct - a GREEN motor oil. In addition to their environmentally-friendly product, GET also packages the stuff from recycled milk jugs and uses soy-based inks. So now, you can lubricate and cool your car and eat it too.
1. Sustainable Motor Oils - Opportunity for developing motor oils made from renewable and eco-friendly sources, such as cow fat, to meet the demand for sustainable automotive products.
2. Circular Packaging Solutions - Innovations in packaging made from recycled materials, like milk jugs, can help reduce waste and create a circular economy.
3. Bio-based Inks - Development of inks made from renewable sources, like soy, can offer a greener alternative for printing purposes.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create sustainable motor oil products to cater to eco-conscious customers.
2. Packaging - Opportunities to provide sustainable packaging solutions, using recycled materials, for various industries, including the automotive sector.
3. Printing - Disruptive potential to develop bio-based inks for printing applications that are environmentally friendly and reduce reliance on petroleum-based products.