Costumed play has inspired thousands (millions?) around the world to go all out in turning themselves into their favorite game character. Danny Choo, the guy behind the OTAKU is COOL convention, has now released a call for entries for the second convention: OTACOOL 2.
Check out the gallery for more cosplayer images. If you’re interested in costumed play, or just want to see more of the people who are, check out the links below.
Implications - With so many different stresses in modern day society, consumers are looking for items that will let them forget their responsibilities for a moment. Companies that realize this could hone in on this in order to attract more attention on the market.
Danny Choo Opens the Cosplayer Floodgates with Otacool 2 Call for Entries
1. Costumed Play - Companies can develop products and experiences that allow consumers to temporarily escape from their responsibilities, providing a form of entertainment and relaxation.
2. Cosplayer Community - Businesses can tap into the passionate and dedicated community of cosplayers to create collaborations, sponsorships, and co-branded products.
3. Virtual Cosplay - With the rise of virtual reality technology, there is an opportunity to create virtual cosplay experiences, allowing users to transform into their favorite characters in the digital world.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore collaborations with cosplayers to create unique and immersive experiences, such as interactive shows and events.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can design and market cosplay-inspired clothing lines, catering to the growing demand for cosplay costumes and accessories.
3. Gaming - Gaming companies can incorporate cosplay elements into their games, offering customization options and virtual cosplay competitions for players to express their creativity.