The new Costa Blanca collection is perfect for every strong woman, from business-savvy marketing champs to eager post-graduates. This latest collection was created for the Fall/Winter season, consisting of a ton of knee-length pencil skirts, striped blouses and chic, monochromatic dresses, making each garment perfect for the office.
Prevalent in the new Costa Blanca Fall/Winter collection are lace and leather. These two materials feature prominently in each ensemble, from lace sleeves to leather skirts. Since more basic materials are used elsewhere in the collection's ensembles, these unique materials provide strong accents that set these outfits apart from other designers.
As Trend Hunter Misel Saban says, the Costa Blanca girl is comfortable with her sensuality: she is bold, but not arrogant. With this collection, Costa Blanca supports this feminine image, proving that a little attitude goes a long way.
Trend Hunter Misel Saban Discusses the Fall Costa Blanca Collection
1. Lace-leather Accents - The trend of incorporating lace and leather accents into fashion ensembles provides an innovative opportunity for textile and fashion industries to experiment with new designs and materials.
2. Monochromatic Dresses - The trend of wearing chic, monochromatic dresses to the office creates new opportunities for fashion and retail industries to explore innovative and professional designs.
3. Sensual Business Attire - The trend of creating business attire that balances sensuality with professionalism presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create disruptive innovations that merge the two styles seamlessly.
1. Textile Industry - The textile industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating lace and leather accents into fashion ensembles by creating new textiles and materials that incorporate these elements.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of wearing monochromatic dresses to the office by designing innovative, yet professional dresses that are suitable for the modern workplace.
3. Retail and Fashion Industries - The retail and fashion industries can capitalize on the trend of creating business attire that balances sensuality with professionalism by offering affordable and stylish alternatives to traditional work attire.