The 'Get Ready With Me' cosmetic campaign spotlights 20 creators who share videos of their morning routine with the hashtag #schoolsurvivalkit on the TikTok platform. Emphasis was placed on the Mighty Patch product offered by Hero Cosmetics. The video content-based campaign showed incredible results that signified the popularity of the social media platform and its effectiveness in reaching the Gen Z crowd. The brand found out that its cosmetic campaign on TikTok was "even times more cost-effective than Instagram Stories and showed a 12% engagement rate, compared to 4.5% for Instagram."
'Get Ready With Me' was launched to supplement Hero Cosmetics' debut in 1,500 Target Stores. In addition, the brand supplemented its cosmetic campaign with a giveaway — students with an email address that ends in .edu were eligible for free acne patches between August 19th and September 19th.
Image Credit: Hero Cosmetics
Hero Cosmetics Launches 'Get Ready with Me' on TikTok
1. Video-based Cosmetic Campaigns - There is a growing trend of utilizing video content in cosmetic campaigns, as seen with Hero Cosmetics' 'Get Ready With Me' campaign on TikTok.
2. Cost-effectiveness on Social Media Platforms - Brands are finding that social media platforms like TikTok can be more cost-effective than traditional platforms like Instagram, as demonstrated by Hero Cosmetics' campaign.
3. Engagement Rates on Tiktok - TikTok has shown higher engagement rates compared to other social media platforms, making it an attractive option for cosmetic campaigns.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can explore the use of video-based campaigns and leverage TikTok to engage with the Gen Z demographic.
2. Social Media Advertising - Social media advertising agencies can tap into the cost-effectiveness and high engagement potential of platforms like TikTok for their clients.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce platforms can consider partnering with influencers on TikTok to promote cosmetic products and drive sales.