Swedish designer Bo Zolland creatively fuses an iconic American muscle cars, such as the 1963 Corvette Stingray, with boat designs. The result? One hell of a series of bad-ass watercraft!
Somehow Zolland manages to make the designs look both retro and futuristic at the same time.
Here are some specifications for the model: The engine is a 496 or 502 mercruiser, LS-9 marine or Volvo Penta Diesel up to 550 Horse Power. Estimated speed of the boot is 55-70 Knots.
I've got to say, this design really floats my boat!
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Boat
1. Amphibious Vehicles - Designing vehicles that can operate on both land and water opens up new transportation possibilities and adventures.
2. Retro-futurism - Combining styles and technologies from different eras can lead to unique and eye-catching designs.
3. High-performance Boats - Incorporating powerful engines in boat designs creates new opportunities for speed and excitement.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore new markets by designing and producing amphibious vehicles.
2. Marine - The marine industry can expand its offerings to appeal to consumers who value high-speed, high-performance boats.
3. Design - Designers can experiment with retro-futuristic aesthetics in various industries to create something new and exciting.