For guitarists who want a new style of plectrum, the Corter Leather Guitar Picks will bring an interesting alternative to their collection.
Most plectrums are made from materials that range from plastic to metal; however, the Corter Leather Guitar Picks are made from vegetable-tanned leather. It's quite an unusual material to use for a pick, but the use of leather does have a few benefits aside from adding a fancier aesthetic. Corter Leather says that the picks will bring a warmer tone to the sound and compares its overfall feel to that of a slim plastic pick. Plus, with the flexibility of the material, your pick will eventually mold to your hand's grip for better security.
Watch the video and see it in action.
Corter Leather Guitar Picks Rock Out with Slick Sophistication
1. Leather Guitar Picks - The trend of using leather material for guitar picks opens up opportunities for creating unique and personalized playing experiences.
2. Alternative Plectrum Materials - Exploring unconventional materials like leather for plectrums allows for innovation in sound quality and tactile feedback.
3. Customizable Guitar Accessories - The rise of personalized guitar accessories like leather picks presents a disruptive opportunity for customization and branding in the music industry.
1. Music Accessories - The use of leather in guitar picks can disrupt the traditional material market, providing new opportunities for manufacturers and retailers in the music accessories industry.
2. Leather Goods - The incorporation of leather into guitar picks opens up a niche market for leather goods manufacturers to cater to musicians looking for specialized accessories.
3. Musical Instruments - The trend of using alternative materials in guitar picks suggests an opportunity for guitar manufacturers to innovate and differentiate their instruments with unique accessories.