Cornish Mead Company takes wine into a whole new territory with their rebranding. It's been 50 years since their wine bottles have undergone a makeover and they've decided to go at it with a bang.
Inspired by tattoos, these Cornish Mead Company designs bring edginess to what has otherwise always been a refined pastime. As though bridging the gap between beer/whiskey and wine, Cornish hopes to emphasize wine's strength and character rather than its traditional refined image.
Cornish Mead Company Rebrands After 50 Years
1. Tattoo-inspired Wine Labels - The trend of using tattoo-inspired designs on wine labels offers an opportunity for wineries to attract a younger, edgier demographic.
2. Rebranding in the Wine Industry - The trend of rebranding in the wine industry presents an opportunity for established companies to update their image and appeal to new consumer preferences.
3. Alternative Wine Packaging - The trend of innovative wine bottle designs, such as tattoo-inspired labels, creates opportunities for wineries to differentiate their products and appeal to a wider audience.
1. Wine Production - The wine production industry can explore the use of tattoo-inspired designs to reinvigorate their branding and attract a new customer base.
2. Packaging Design - The packaging design industry can capitalize on the trend of tattoo-inspired wine labels by offering creative solutions and helping wineries stand out on store shelves.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can assist wineries in leveraging the trend of tattoo-inspired wine labels to create impactful campaigns that resonate with consumers seeking unique and unconventional experiences.