With an app that has recently launched for iOS and Android smartphones, the 'OvuSense' device measures a woman's core body temperature to track the time when she is most fertile. The 'OvuSense' works by being worn internally during sleep; the device then relays the readings over to a users' smartphone to analyze the various temperature readings. This enables women and couples to know when it's the best time to try and conceive a child.
Many consumers are looking to technological integration to help solve problems and help make traditional tasks easier. The 'OvuSense' device works effectively as a modern thermometer that will track core body temperature rather than have a woman constantly check her temperature manually and write it down.
The 'OvuSense' Device Tracks Core Body Temperature for Women
1. Fertility Tracking Apps - Apps that track the menstrual cycle and core body temperature to help women conceive.
2. Remote Health Monitoring - Wearable devices that track bodily functions and send data to smartphones for analysis and interpretation.
3. Personalized Health Technology - Devices that are personalized to the individual and their health needs, such as fertility tracking and family planning.
1. Fertility Technology - Developing technology that assists in tracking fertility and offers support in conceiving for individuals and couples.
2. Wearable Device Manufacturing - Producing wearable devices that track health and bodily functions for remote monitoring and analysis.
3. Healthcare App Development - Creating apps that allow users to monitor their health and bodily functions, and provide insights and recommendations based on that data.