It's reported that the majority of child drownings take place when an adult is nearby, which is something the Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' has been developed to help avoid. The system works by being installed in the corner of a pool where it will go to work monitoring activities above and below the surface of the water thanks to its dual-camera setup. The system will monitor the pool around the clock and utilize artificial intelligence (AI) to detect if activity is normal or life-threatening.
The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' will send notifications to the administrator's smartphone and sound an audible alarm from a wireless module to ensure everyone around is notified of a potential pool-related incident.
Image Credit: Corai Smart Pool
The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' Uses AI to Detect Drowning
1. AI-powered Pool Safety - The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' AI system uses dual-camera and AI technology to detect if pool activities are normal or life-threatening and notify administrators and individuals around the pool
2. Smart Home Pool Automation - The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' is an example of smart home pool automation systems that can be installed to monitor and control various aspects of a pool remotely
3. Virtual Lifeguard Technologies - Virtual lifeguard cameras like the Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' can be used to provide additional safety to swimming pools, potentially disrupting the pool safety equipment industry.
1. Smart Home Industry - The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' AI system is a new entrant into the smart home industry, specifically the smart pool automation sector
2. Swimming Pool Equipment - The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' is an innovation in swimming pool safety equipment, potentially disrupting the industry by providing a technological solution to an age-old problem
3. Artificial Intelligence Industry - The Coral Smart Pool 'MYLO' is an example of the application of AI technologies in improving safety, which presents disruptive opportunities for the AI industry to create solutions in various areas of safety.