In an effort to help consumers keep their bedrooms cleaner and safer to sleep in, PangeaBed has debuted an anti-bacteria pillow called the Copper Pillow. Similar to the brand's ultra-popular copper-infused mattress, the pillow is specially designed to solve the tricky issue of bedroom sanitation.
PangeaBed's Copper Pillow is a high-end pillow made from the most innovative materials in the industry. First and foremost, the core of the pillow is made with copper-infused 100 percent pure Talalay Latex. This material is not only cool and breathable, but it also contains anti-bacterial properties that help to kill dust mites and other microbes. Beyond the pillow's germ-killing properties, it is also designed for maximum comfort, with air flow perforations that allow for added breathability and a cotton polyester cover that is ultra-soft to the touch.
For consumers who are concerned about bacteria where they sleep, PangeaBed's Copper Pillow is a simple solution.
The PangeaBed Copper Pillow Boasts Anti-Bacterial Properties
1. Anti-bacterial Pillows - The rise of anti-bacterial pillows presents an opportunity for innovative bedding companies to address consumers' concerns about bedroom sanitation.
2. Copper-infused Materials - The use of copper-infused materials in bedding products opens up avenues for disruptive innovation in the sleep industry by offering benefits such as anti-bacterial properties.
3. Breathable Bedding - The demand for breathable bedding materials creates opportunities for companies to develop innovative bedding products that prioritize comfort and air flow.
1. Bedding Manufacturers - Bedding manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of anti-bacterial pillows by incorporating innovative materials like copper-infused latex, thereby addressing consumers' need for cleaner sleeping environments.
2. Home Textiles - The home textiles industry can embrace the use of copper-infused materials in pillows and other bedding products to offer consumers enhanced functionality and antimicrobial properties.
3. Sleep Technology - The sleep technology sector has the potential to develop and market advanced pillows with breathability features and anti-bacterial properties, catering to consumers' demands for improved sleep hygiene.