'Green School Bali' is an international school that is specially designed to help students feel more connected to nature. With the rise of new technology, many schools have shifted the focus away from learning about the natural environment. Green School Bali provides a unique opportunity for children to learn about sustainability and environmentalism.
Green School Bali is an international school located in Bali's lush jungle. The bamboo classrooms contain no wall and children read from whiteboards made out of old car windows. The curriculum taught boasts an environmental twist, which complements the unorthodox classroom setting. While the school's approach to education may seen unusual, the classroom is specially designed to help children feel more connected to nature.
Green School Bali demonstrates how schools can adapt to climate change by teaching children about their role in the natural environment.
This International School Helps Students Feel Connected to Nature
1. Nature-integrated Classrooms - Introducing nature-based elements into classroom settings to enhance student connection with the environment.
2. Sustainability Education - Incorporating environmentalism and sustainability principles into the curriculum to cultivate students' eco-consciousness.
3. Alternative Learning Spaces - Exploring unconventional classroom designs and materials to foster innovative and engaging educational experiences.
1. Education - Opportunities for schools, educational institutions, and edtech companies to develop nature-integrated learning environments and eco-focused curricula.
2. Architecture and Interior Design - Creative possibilities for architects and interior designers to design eco-friendly and nature-inspired classrooms.
3. Sustainability and Environmental Consulting - Growing demand for sustainability experts and environmental consultants to guide schools in implementing environment-centered educational approaches.