LinkedIn's Connected app is a new standalone one that's designed as a replacement to static contact lists. Instead of providing you only a name and a number, the app makes your network seem far more personal. With Connected, users can keep on top of when your contacts get new jobs and have birthdays, so that you can properly congratulate them.
On top of this, one really handy feature of the app is that it rounds up information for you, which is extremely useful if you have a call or a meeting with someone and need a quick refresher. Connected provides a summary of things like when you and a person first connected, your shared contacts, where you met and key pointers to remember, including things like their interests and notes about their family.
LinkedIn's Connected App Strengthens Business Relationships
1. Personalized Networking - There is an opportunity to develop networking apps that provide more personalized information about contacts and help users strengthen their connections.
2. Real-time Updates - Creating networking apps that offer real-time updates about contacts' job changes, birthdays, and other significant milestones can enhance professional relationships.
3. Efficient Information Retrieval - Developing apps that aggregate and present relevant information about contacts in a concise and easily accessible manner can improve efficiency in business communication.
1. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry can capitalize on the opportunity to create innovative networking apps with personalized features and real-time updates.
2. Professional Social Networking - The professional social networking industry can leverage disruptive innovation by enhancing features that provide efficient information retrieval and strengthen business relationships.
3. Data Analytics and Insights - The data analytics and insights industry can play a crucial role in developing networking apps that aggregate, analyze, and present relevant information about contacts to users.