This conceptual Samsung smartphone has been designed by LetsGoDigital as a new kind of consumer device that transforms the ubiquitous communication tool into a wearable wrist cuff. Inspired by patents filed by the technology brand, the conceptual smartphone boasts a bendable design that will allow it to be used as a traditional bar-style device and worn on the wrist, depending on needs or preferences throughout the day. This has the potential to transform the technology industry by merging the functionality of a smartphone with a smartwatch to eliminate the need for two separate solutions in favor of one truly productive device.
The conceptual Samsung smartphone also shows strong merit for those with physical disabilities who might have trouble holding a traditional device for greater accessibility.
This Conceptual Samsung Smartphone is Patent-Inspired
1. Bendable Smartphones - Opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to create flexible and wearable devices that merge smartphone and smartwatch functionalities.
2. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity to merge traditional smartphone and smartwatch devices into one productive wearable product.
3. Accessibility Technology - Opportunity to design products with physical disabilities in mind, providing greater accessibility and comfort to users.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers to create a new product category and appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Wearable Technology - Opportunity for wearable technology companies to merge smartphone and smartwatch functionality and create a new product category.
3. Healthcare Technology - Opportunity to provide accessible and comfortable technology solutions for people with physical disabilities who struggle with typical smartphone usage.