In time for summer, Concepts and Vans launched a series of sneakers with tropical patterns that add a seasonal vibe to any ensemble.
The sneakers come in a variety of different colorways, with a bright orange version of Vans' 'Old Skool' silhouette available, in addition to ones that are a deep hue of green, and more subtle cream ones. All of the colorways feature vintage-style prints that are inspired by those used in Jamaica. These bright prints play off of the colors used on the canvas uppers perfectly, making for a cohesive look that's easy to wear.
The Concepts and Vans sneakers are available in-store and online, and all of the colorways available in limited quantities.
Concepts and Vans Joined Forces to Create the 'Jamaica' Series
1. Tropical-print Sneakers - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of incorporating tropical prints into sneaker designs for a seasonal and fashion-forward look.
2. Limited Edition Sneakers - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating exclusive and limited quantity sneaker releases to drive demand and create a sense of urgency among consumers.
3. Collaboration Sneaker Collections - Opportunity to collaborate with different brands and create unique sneaker collections that cater to specific target markets.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the trend of tropical-print sneakers to attract customers looking for stylish seasonal footwear options.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can tap into the demand for limited edition sneakers and create highly coveted releases for their dedicated fan base.
3. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel companies can explore collaborations with sneaker brands to create special collections that appeal to athletes and sports enthusiasts.