The 'FLO' concept office chair has been designed by Changgon Lee as a workstation furniture piece for professionals seeking a more comfortable way to stay supported as they work. The chair maintains a contoured construction that will support the natural curvature of the back and effectively prevent the development of back pain. The chair also maintains a decidedly stylish design that will fit in well with existing decor aesthetics to make it great for a modern office space or home work environment.
The 'FLO' concept office chair supports heavier levels of weight without increasing the structures overall weight. This is achieved with a series of durable materials like resin that are formed in such a way to evenly disperse weight across the base.
The 'FLO' Concept Office Chair Has a Futuristic Form
1. Ergonomic Office Chairs - Design and innovate ergonomic office chairs that support the natural curvature of the back preventing back pain.
2. Stylish Workstations - Create modern, elegant designs for office furniture that fit in well with existing decor aesthetics.
3. Weight-dispersing Furniture - Innovation in designing furniture made of durable materials like resin that evenly disperse weight across the base.
1. Furniture Design - Innovate in furniture design by creating ergonomically sound office chairs that can support longer work sessions without causing back pain.
2. Interior Design - Design furniture pieces that cater to both form and function, blending seamlessly into modern office and home work environments.
3. Material Sciences - Invest in material sciences to develop weight-dispersing materials for furniture which can support heavier weight loads and improve overall durability and stability.