When emergency strikes, the 'Compass' alert system will help you find your way to safety. Designed by Mathieu Azema, the 'Compass' is an illuminated guide for public buildings that should be placed regularly throughout structures so as to point people in the direction of the nearest exit.
Functioning separately from the building's main electrical network, the 'Compass' alert system illuminates in times of crisis using easy-to-read arrows and an audio play track that dictates escape instructions and the nature of the emergency.
The 'Compass' Alert System Tells and Shows You a Way Out
1. Emergency Navigation Technology - Developing gadgets or systems that can guide people during an emergency situation to ensure their safety.
2. Independent Electrical Systems - Creating alert systems and gadgets that operate independently in case of power outages in emergency situations.
3. Multifunctional Guide Systems - Integrating several guide systems such as auditory, visual, and kinesthetic senses in devices to ensure effectiveness in emergency situations.
1. Public Safety - Implementing the 'Compass' alert system and other similar technologies in public and commercial buildings to ensure the safety of employees and customers during emergency situations.
2. Emergency Response - Developing integrated systems with emergency response teams and personnel that can increase response time and efficiency during emergency situations.
3. Innovative Technology - Investing in and developing new technologies to provide better solutions for emergency response and preparedness.