If you're ever stumped for words, the 'Communication Prosthesis' can act as your perfect punch line. Designed by Sascha Mordmeyer, the pliable plastic piece is inserted into the mouth, and truly conveys a thousand words.
Moldable into an inexhaustible number of configurations, the 'Communication Prosthesis' designed by Sascha Nordmeyer, can make you look confused, slow-witted, uncivilized and even deformed. Check out the gallery and see how these pieces can transform your features.
The 'Communication Prosthesis' Will Widen Your Grin
1. Pliable Plastic Communication - Opportunity to innovate pliable plastic materials for communication devices.
2. Customizable Mouth Accessories - Disruptive potential to create customizable accessories for the mouth.
3. Non-verbal Communication Enhancement - Innovation opportunity to enhance non-verbal communication through wearable technology.
1. Fashion - Incorporating mouth accessories into fashion for self-expression.
2. Entertainment - Applying communication prosthetics in the entertainment industry for performance art.
3. Healthcare - Exploring the use of mouth accessories for speech therapy and non-verbal communication disorders.