This spread for Commons & Sense Man magazine features Alex Bennett from Major Paris modeling in a crown, kilt and cut-up union jack a la vintage punk. The shoot manages to be both majestic and rebellious, resulting in a very couture spread.
Commons & Sense Man magazine is a Japanese publication quickly making a name for itself within Europe and North America. If all pictorials featured in the magazine are as inventive as this one, then this mag will definitely be of great success.
Model Alex Bennett by Damien Blottiere for Commons & Sense Man Magazine
1. Couture-punk - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to create couture fashion with a punk aesthetic, fusing two seemingly opposite styles for a unique and disruptive look.
2. Inventive Pictorials - Magazines have the opportunity to showcase inventive pictorials that combine different styles and concepts, attracting a wider and more diverse audience.
3. Rebellious Fashion - Rebellious fashion and styling can be embraced more within the fashion industry, opening up opportunities for designers to offer unique and disruptive designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate punk aesthetics into their couture designs, appealing to a wider audience and creating more unique and innovative styles.
2. Magazine Publishing - Magazine publishers can attract a wider audience by featuring inventive pictorials that combine different styles and concepts, showcasing unique and fresh content.
3. Photography - Photographers can create rebellious and innovative shoots that combine various styles and themes to showcase their unique and innovative talents.