H&M's 'Come Together' short film takes advantage of one of the most unique directors currently making movies. The holiday short was directed by Wes Anderson ('The Royal Tenenbaums,' 'Grand Budapest Hotel,') an auteur with a consistently beautiful and unmistakable vision. Come Together also stars Adrien Brody, an Anderson regular.
Come together is set on a train -- a locale that the director has trod before with 'The Darjeeling Express.' This time, though, the train rolls through wintry terrain, with weather so harsh that delays force it to miss its Christmas Eve arrival time. The intrepid conductor (Brody) nonetheless does his best to make the holidays special.
The film features Anderson's meticulous style as well as clothing from H&M's holiday collection.
H&M's 'Come Together' Short Film was Directed by Wes Anderson
1. Holiday-themed Branded Films - Opportunity for brands to create unique and captivating short films during the holiday season, utilizing renowned directors to enhance their brand identity.
2. Collaborations with Auteurs - The rise of partnerships between brands and acclaimed directors, bringing their distinct visual styles to branded content and enhancing brand recognition.
3. Fashion and Film Crossover - The increasing integration of fashion brands, like H&M, into the film industry through collaborations, providing opportunities for cross-promotion and market expansion.
1. Film Production - Disruptive innovation opportunity for film production companies to collaborate with brands in producing unique and visually appealing branded short films.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to collaborate with renowned directors in creating captivating film content that enhances their brand image and drives customer engagement.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Innovative marketing and advertising agencies can capitalize on the trend of branded holiday films by offering creative strategies and production expertise to brands seeking to create visually compelling content.