Summer 2009 is full of bright colors and bold patterns. If you’re looking to add some edge to the basic jeans and tee or plain sundress, grab one of the season’s bright and feminine totes and handbags.
Floral is by far the most popular of the bold patterns this season, but boho chic patterns and psychedelic colors are being spotted on purses, too.
For the featured hobo bags and shoulder purses, check out Macy’s and Neiman Marcus. Some of the season’s hot finds are from designers like Kenneth Cole, Coach, Kathy Van Zeeland, and Tory Burch, to name a few!
Fashionistas Accent Outfits With Bold, Beautiful Patterns
1. Bright Colors - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate bold and vibrant colors into their purse designs.
2. Bold Patterns - Potential for designers to experiment with unique and eye-catching patterns on purses to attract fashion-forward consumers.
3. Floral Designs - Chance for fashion retailers to capitalize on the popularity of floral patterns in handbags by offering a wide range of options.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can take advantage of the trend by stocking their inventory with bright and patterned purses.
2. Designer Brands - Designer brands can disrupt the market by creating innovative purse designs that feature unconventional colors and patterns.
3. Handbag Manufacturing - Handbag manufacturers have the opportunity to produce trend-driven purses with bold colors and patterns to meet consumer demand.