The Mountain Slider is an innovative electric skateboard that can quickly and easily be collapsed into a more compact form small enough that it can be showed into your backpack.
What's great about this electric skateboard is the fact that it's also very easy to pull out of your backpack and set up for riding, simply folding open much like a dresser drawer. This skateboard is powered by a 300-watt hub motor that enhances the speed at which you can ride, with a Velcro-secured battery pack allowing for more flexibility and balance control.
By making use of a variable battery design and simple folding structure, the Mountain Slider electric skateboard offers convenience and electrically assisted riding performance in one compact package, making it a great option for skateboard users looking to venture into the electric boarding scene for the first time.
The Mountain Slider Skateboard Can Be Folded Into Your Backpack
1. Collapsible Electric Skateboards - The invention of collapsible electric skateboards presents an opportunity for convenient and portable personal transportation.
2. Compact Electric Skateboard Design - The compact design of electric skateboards allows for easy storage and transportation, opening up new possibilities for urban commuters.
3. Integrated Battery Technology - The integration of variable battery technology in skateboards paves the way for improved performance and longer riding distances.
1. Personal Transportation - Collapsible electric skateboards offer a disruptive innovation in the personal transportation industry by providing a compact and eco-friendly commuting option.
2. Action Sports Equipment - The introduction of collapsible electric skateboards creates a new market segment within the action sports equipment industry, catering to both traditional skateboarders and electric skateboard enthusiasts.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Collapsible electric skateboards contribute to the outdoor recreation industry by offering a portable and enjoyable means of transportation for adventurers and urban explorers.