Just imagine the possibilities of a device like the CollapseMini, offering a plethora of impressive functions without the presence of cables or buttons. All that you have to do is place your smartphone on its glass upper surface and the gadget will know exactly what to do.
Conceived for Android compatibility, the all-in-one docking station and sound system would presumably prove useful with tablets too. With your media-packed device set down on top, Matteo Massimi's invention would automatically begin replenishing the battery and playing the audio stored in the library.
If you're wondering how you exercise commands, that feature is innovative as well. Turn your mobile phone slightly to the right or the left to adjust the volume that's emitted from the high-quality speakers of the CollapseMini.
The CollapseMini Charges, Amplifies and Syncs with Phones on Contact
1. Wireless Charging Docks - Opportunity to develop wireless charging docks for smartphones and other devices, using induction technology.
2. Buttonless Interfaces - Opportunity to innovate buttonless interfaces for devices, using motion and gesture sensors to control functionality.
3. All-in-one Devices - Opportunity to create all-in-one devices that combine multiple functions, such as charging, audio playback and device syncing.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can develop innovative wireless charging docks and buttonless interfaces for their devices.
2. Home Audio - The home audio industry can leverage all-in-one devices like CollapseMini to create products that offer wireless charging, audio playback and home automation functionalities.
3. Smartphone Accessories - The smartphone accessories industry can create products such as wireless charging cases and magnetic mounts that can be used with wireless charging docks like CollapseMini.