The Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler is a recyclable take on the essential outdoor drink and food container for avid campers and outdoor enthusiasts alike to incorporate into their setup this summer.
The cooler is characterized by its cardboard design that's durable enough to withstand up to five uses and offers space for 10-pounds of ice with up to 15 cans. The heavy-duty construction of the cooler will keep contents cold for up to 18-hours, which makes it perfect for day trips to the beach or backyard parties.
The Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler is inexpensively priced at $11.99 to make it great for cost-conscious consumers seeking out a less costly alternative to conventional equipment. The 100% recyclable design allows for it to be thrown out at curbside.
The Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler Has a Cardboard Construction
1. Recyclable Coolers - Innovative designs for eco-friendly coolers that are more durable and affordable, like the Coleman GeoFreeze, will continue to see demand growth.
2. Cardboard Construction - More industries will explore cardboard as a durable and eco-friendly alternative for product packaging, similar to the Coleman GeoFreeze Coolers.
3. Sustainability in Outdoors Products - Sustainable innovations in the outdoors industry, like the recyclable Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler, will continue to evolve to meet customer demand for eco-friendly gear.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can benefit from cost-effective, sustainable, and durable products like the Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods industries can explore eco-friendly materials such as cardboard, like in the Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler, as a new product innovation.
3. Packaging - Sustainable and durable packaging innovation, like the cardboard construction in the Coleman GeoFreeze Cooler, could see industry disruptions for retail, groceries and e-commerce.