If you'd like to take a route other than the shoebox buried in the backyard with your beloved deceased hamster inside, the choice of this Coffin for Pets is a positive one. You'll be pleased with the material used in this earth-friendly product and the way that it makes a sort of memorial for your much-loved animal.
Shaped like bowls, the caskets come in a range of sizes to accommodate everything from pet mice to fat cats and perhaps small dogs as well. You can use these to inter your rabbit, your ferret or even your turtle or snake. Lay them gently in the circular baskets and place the matching lids on top.
The Hurlu Berlu's Coffin for Pets is made from papier-mâché that's 100% biodegradable and it contains a seed that will eventually sprout and give new life the the memory of your furry friend.
This Coffin for Pets is an Eco-Friendly Resting Place with a Seed Inside
1. Eco-friendly Pet Funeral Products - Developing additional earth-friendly offerings to the pet funeral industry, such as biodegradable caskets containing seeds, could provide a disruptive advantage in the market.
2. Customized Pet Funeral Services - Offering personalized funeral services and products for various types and sizes of pets, including reptiles and rodents, could cater to a currently underserved market segment.
3. Sustainable Memorial Products - Designing sustainable, eco-friendly memorial products that celebrate the lives of pets is an opportunity for innovation and differentiation in the pet industry.
1. Pet Funeral Industry - Creating additional eco-friendly and personalized products for pet owners, such as biodegradable caskets and memorial plaques, presents an opportunity for disruption.
2. Sustainable Products Industry - Collaborating with pet funeral companies to develop and market sustainable and biodegradable memorial products can help drive innovation in the sustainable products industry.
3. Pet Care Industry - Incorporating unique pet memorial services, such as designing customized funeral ceremonies that celebrate the lives of pets, can offer a competitive edge in the pet care industry.