This year, Perkulatte is rolling out a festive Coffee Advent Calendar that offers a fun way to try individually packaged coffee samples for 24 days in December. The components of the Coffee Advent Calendar are divided up into small kraft bags that provide just a sampling of ground artisan coffees from around the world such as Los Luchadores, Mexican Finca Muxbal and Costa Rica Hermosa.
Some of the other inventive advent calendars for adults that have been created with a focus on beverages include craft beer, wine, spirits or tea. While chocolate companies used to have a monopoly when it came to the creation of Christmas advent calendars, now everything from beauty brands to cheese companies are giving consumers the chance to try—and fall in love with—new products every day.
Perkulatte's Unique Christmas Countdown Offers Daily Coffee Samples
1. Beverage Advent Calendars - Opportunity to create similar calendars for craft beer, wine, spirits, and tea, providing consumers with daily samples of their favorite beverages in December.
2. Experience-based Advent Calendars - Opportunity to create unique advent calendars that offer consumers various experiences each day in December, such as trying new activities or visiting new places.
3. Fair Trade and Organic Advent Calendars - Opportunity to tap into the growing demand for ethically and environmentally aware products by creating advent calendars that offer daily samples of fair trade and organic products.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies can capitalize on growing interest in unique advent calendars by creating their own versions for various food and beverage products.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and travel companies can create advent calendars that offer daily samples of unique experiences for customers to enjoy throughout the month of December.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Online retailers can take advantage of the growing popularity of advent calendars by creating their own versions for a variety of products and offering them to customers online.