There are many coffee nail polish products that currently exist in the world, but most of them are only comparable to the hot beverage in terms of color. However, Nails Inc. is now changing this by introducing what it calls "the world's first coffee nail polish collection," which features formulas that integrate actual caffeine to stimulate tired nails.
In the Caffeine Hit collection, Nails Inc. is launching shades that include a deep brown Espresso Martini, glittery Rise & Grind and Afternoon Mocha. Alongside this all-new collection, Nails Inc. is also launching a Caffeine Hit Coffee Scrub that may be used to revive tired hands and feet.
Although the inclusion of caffeine in beauty products is quite common, the rich shades and stimulating formulas in the collection boasts appeal to both coffee lovers and beauty consumers.
Nails Inc. Launched the World's First Coffee Nail Polish Collection
1. Caffeine-infused Beauty Products - There is potential for beauty companies to infuse caffeine in other beauty products such as face creams and body lotions to stimulate and energize the skin.
2. Innovative Nail Polish Formulas - Nail polish brands can experiment with unconventional ingredients to create unique and stimulating formulas that appeal to consumers looking for more than just color.
3. Beauty Products Inspired by Food and Beverages - Food and beverages are popular sources of inspiration for beauty products and there is potential for brands to create entire collections based on different drinks and dishes.
1. Beauty - Beauty companies can leverage the trend of infusing unconventional ingredients in their products and come up with innovative formulas that stimulate and energize the skin.
2. Nail Polish - Nail polish brands have an opportunity to experiment with unconventional ingredients to create unique and appealing formulas that stand out from the competition.
3. Coffee - Coffee companies can collaborate with beauty brands to launch special edition products that cater to coffee lovers and beauty enthusiasts.