The 'Mojobot' coding robot board game is an education-focused pastime for children that will offer them a fun, interactive way to practice their technology skills. The game consists of a main console along with a map, extension console, tokens and coding tags, which are required to perform various protocols to shift the robot around the board. The robot will respond to code created by players and will also dance, display various facial emotions and more to keep players entertained as they go.
Suitable for players aged four and up, the 'Mojobot' coding robot board game also features an extendable, modular design that will allow players to expand the functionality to keep it challenging. This allows the game to grow with players as they learn to keep them continuously practicing new skills.
The 'Mojobot' Coding Robot Board Game Offers an Interactive Experience
1. Robotic Coding Education - Developing board games to educate and cultivate interest in robotic coding provides a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Interactive Learning - Interactive board games such as Mojobot encourages children to learn tech skills via tactile experience which leads to disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Modular Gaming - Designing modular board games like Mojobot allows players to customize and upgrade their gaming experience, leading to disruptive innovation opportunities.
1. Education - Developing robotic board games like Mojobot can revolutionize the way robotics and coding is taught in schools and other educational institutions.
2. Toy and Games - Incorporating robotics and coding into traditional board games has the potential to disrupt the toy and gaming industry as we know it.
3. Technology - Creating interactive board games like Mojobot can fuel interest and foster a new generation of coders and roboticists for future advancements in the tech industry.