Supermodel and coding enthusiast Karlie Kloss recently announced a summer code camp for youth on top of her Kode With Klossy scholarships. Known for her beauty and brains, the NYU student is giving girls the chance to spend two weeks "falling in love with code while building real apps."
The course uses the Flatiron School's web development curriculum and the Learn.co platform to introduce software engineering principles and popular programming languages. The Kode With Klossy Summer Camp is for girls aged 13 to 18 during various dates throughout the summer in American cities St. Louis (Karlie's hometown), New York and Los Angeles. Code camp participants will need to be on campus weekdays 9am to 3pm and no experience is necessary.
Victoria's Secret Angel Karlie Kloss is Running a Summer Code Camp for Youth
1. Girls Coding Camps - Opportunity for businesses to create coding camps specifically designed for girls, promoting gender diversity in the tech industry.
2. Youth Coding Education - Opportunity for businesses to provide coding education and summer camps for young people, tapping into the growing demand for tech skills.
3. Software Engineering Curriculum - Opportunity for businesses to develop and offer web development curriculum and platforms for teaching software engineering principles and popular programming languages.
1. Education - Opportunity for educational institutions and edtech companies to offer coding education and camps for youth.
2. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to support coding camps and provide resources and tools for software engineering education.
3. Fashion and Modeling - Opportunity for fashion and modeling industry to support initiatives like girls coding camps, promoting diversity and offering educational opportunities for young people.