Not too long ago, BAPE released a Coca-Cola collaboration line, offering hoodies, tees and more with soda-drinking apes printed on red camouflage material. Now, F.C.R.B. joined with the iconic beverage brand for a line of streetwear.
Made for its Holiday 2016 line, the F.C.R.B. and Coca-Cola collaboration features the branding of both contributors clearly. With the majority of the pieces utilizing simple black or white material, the logos and brand names are at the center of the designs.
In addition to this, a weather-proof jacket features a highly patriotic theme -- with the American flag decorating the material boldly. Although the F.C.R.B. and Coca-Cola collaboration line consists mostly of apparel, it also includes an exclusive soda bottle and even a phone case.
This Coca-Cola Collaboration was Done with F.C.R.B.
1. Co-branded Streetwear - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create unique streetwear collections that combine their identities and appeal to niche markets.
2. Iconic Brand Collaborations - Opportunity for iconic brands to partner with other industries and create exclusive products that leverage their mutual recognition and increase consumer interest.
3. Patriotic-themed Fashion - Opportunity to design fashion items that feature patriotic elements, tapping into consumers' national pride and creating a sense of belonging.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can explore collaboration opportunities with other brands to create unique and appealing collections that resonate with their target audience.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can partner with fashion brands to create exclusive product lines that appeal to a fashion-forward consumer base, leveraging the power of branding and design.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies have the opportunity to collaborate with fashion brands to create stylish and functional accessories, such as phone cases, that cater to fashion-conscious consumers.