The average consumer spends a good amount of time within retail environments each and every week, so the Tati Clothes Rack is designed to help them translate that same clean aesthetic to their home environment.
Created by Asplund of Sweden, the Tati Clothes Rack is sturdy in construction and helps to place garments hung neatly, on display and out of the way. The clothing racks found within retail locations are similar in design; they play garments on racks to be easily shopped by patrons.
Ultra-modern in design and built with a dedication to the environment with a strong aesthetic that's made to last, the Tati Clothes Rack is a complex approach to home decor that blends the home environment with the retail world.
The Tati Clothes Rack Keeps Everything Hung and on Display
1. Retail-inspired Home Decor - Opportunities for retailers to expand their product lines and offer home decor items inspired by designs seen in retail environments.
2. Multi-functional Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the furniture industry to create designs that serve multiple purposes, such as the Tati Clothes Rack that combines organization and display features.
3. Sustainability in Home Decor - Growing consumer demand for eco-friendly and durable home decor items that are made to last and have a positive impact on the environment.
1. Retail - Opportunities to expand product lines and create home decor items inspired by designs seen in retail environments, similar to the Tati Clothes Rack.
2. Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create multi-functional furniture designs that combine organization and display features, similar to the Tati Clothes Rack.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Growing consumer demand for eco-friendly and durable home decor items presents disruptive innovation opportunities, such as using sustainable materials and production methods to create items like the Tati Clothes Rack.