In the Clinique Smart line, consumers will now find the Smart Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Age Transformer Duo, which shares two different kinds of moisturizing skincare products in a single jar. While both of the included moisturizers are designed to target mature skin, Resculpt boasts contouring and lifting properties and the hydrating Revolumize solution helps with plumping and diminishing fine lines.
This new product from Clinique was inspired by facial morphology, which measures specific facial features over time. As everyone ages differently, the product is designed to help people address their own concerns in a way that makes sense for their specific needs. As such, the moisturizers are meant to be used individually.
Image Credit: Clinique
The Newest Clinique Smart Product Boasts Resculpt & Revolumize Formulas
1. Two-in-one Skincare - Expanding on the smart product line with multi-functional, dual solution moisturizers represents a trend towards time-saving, user-friendly cosmetics.
2. Targeted Skincare - Using facial morphology to target specific aging concerns presents an opportunity for the development of custom tailored skincare products.
3. Contouring Skincare - Clinique's Resculpt moisturizer, designed to lift and contour mature skin, represents a trend towards multi-use cosmetics that incorporate contouring features.
1. Skincare - Opportunities exist for cosmetics and skincare companies to develop more targeted, multi-functional cosmetic products for aging consumers.
2. Beauty - The trend towards targeted skincare presents opportunities for innovation in the beauty industry, with products that are both functional and customizable.
3. Cosmetics - As consumers seek more effective and efficient skincare solutions, the incorporation of contouring features into multi-functional cosmetics presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics industry.