Freelancers will likely know the stress that can come about when they get emails from clients asking for updates, so 'Calmbird' aims to take a more upstream approach to client communications.
Instead of having freelancers respond to emails as they are sent out, 'Calmbird' works to have users update their status on their own time and send it out to the client before they send a note asking for info. This eliminates the frustration that can happen on both sides to ensure that everyone is on the same page without having to rely on email chains.
The 'Calmbird' client communications platform is ideal for freelancers, brands and businesses alike to ensure that everyone can stay up to date without having to send emails.
'Calmbird' Takes the Frustration Out of Client Communications
1. Upstream Client Communication - 'Calmbird' takes an upstream approach to client communications, eliminating the need for email chains.
2. Status Update Platforms - Platforms like 'Calmbird' are improving client communications by allowing users to update their status and prevent frustration.
3. Efficient Freelance Workflows - Tools such as 'Calmbird' minimize stress and streamline workflows for freelancers and their clients.
1. Freelance and Gig Economy - Freelance professionals are benefiting greatly from using status update platforms like 'Calmbird.'
2. Digital Project Management - Digital project management tools such as 'Calmbird' are changing the game for remote teams and digitally-based projects.
3. Client Communication and Collaboration - Clients and businesses are using status update tools like 'Calmbird' to improve communication and ensure productivity.