London- based eco artist Claire Morgan incorporates natural materials along with taxidermy in order to create visually stunning suspended installations.
Incorporating animals and birds as well as insects in many of her floating sculptures, Morgan manages to evoke a certain interaction between both movement and stillness in much of her work. Moreover, while much of Morgan’s work conveys an relationship with the natural world, she does not wish for her installations to provide narration, but rather "introduce an element of movement, or energy, or some sort of reality; animating or interacting with what might otherwise be closed, ungiving, minimal forms."
I have to admit that I took a second glance when I first saw Morgan’s suspended animal sculptures, as I could not believe what I was seeing. What I find compelling about her work is that it has a certain natural rhythm to it. Everything seems to flow and appear natural.
I suggest you take a look at the gallery above as you will be shocked, yet amazed by Claire Morgan’s suspended installations.
The Claire Morgan Floating Sculptures Will Blow You Away
1. Suspended Installations - The use of suspended installations is a disruptive innovation opportunity for event planners and interior designers to create unique and captivating experiences.
2. Eco Art - Creating eco-art using natural and repurposed materials is a disruptive innovation opportunity for artists and designers to showcase sustainable and environmentally friendly creations.
3. Taxidermy Art - Using taxidermy in art installations presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for artists and designers to challenge traditional art forms and create visually striking pieces.
1. Art - The art industry can embrace eco and taxidermy art to stand out in the market and appeal to environmentally conscious and modern art buyers.
2. Events - The events industry can incorporate suspended installations as a unique feature that offers mesmerizing visual experiences to guests.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can incorporate suspended installations to add a touch of art and creativity to commercial and residential spaces.